How can we distinguish between human hair wigs and synthetic hair wigs.
1. Randomly selected one or two hairs, with a lighter to burn out, the fire will turn black hair ball, gently rub, into powder, smell a smell of burnt protein. Fiber fire will become a hard ball, rub open, and a nylon burnt taste.
2. The maximum temperature of 2 degrees -200 heat-resistant wire is 180, so you can choose a wisp of hair clip with the straight rod with volume or the maximum temperature of 220 degrees Celsius heat straightening or bending, burnt there is no burnt heat-resistant wire, the hair is human hair wig.
3. Human hair wig surface has a layer of cuticle, a bit like the scales of a fish, when touched down, very smooth, but in turn touch, the feeling is not very smooth, this is a very professional way to distinguish real wig.
How to maintain a human hair wig:
1. Regular cleaning to get rid of the feeling of greasy hair.
2. As far as possible to reduce the frequency of cleaning human hair wigs, it is best to wear 6 times to be cleaning. However, if it is already looking oil, it is best to reduce the number of wearing it.
3. Tie the hair straight before you wash it, comb gently rolled wig tipped tail, with brush to straight wig.
4. Pour warm water into the pot and pour some shampoo, put the wig in the water soak for 5 minutes, then gently squeeze out the excess water, and finally rinse clean in warm water.
5. After washing the wig back into the bowl, then pour a little shampoo in the hand, then gently rub the human hair wigs, do not over scrub, then rinse with clean water.
6. In the hand into the amount of hair conditioner, in accordance with the instructions, not too much, then wash their hair as like rub, then dry for 5 minutes, then rinse with water.
7. Use a towel to dry the wig, and then put on the wig stand natural air dry. If you need to use, can use the hair dryer, with low heat.
8. The last step, gently comb the human hair wigs after drying. Then can be used to roll or curling or straightening machine shape, then spray wig or minor styling other stereotypes.